What a week!!! We started off with a bang and ended with a bang. Alex is in full swing with Drivers-ed. She is right in the middle of state cup soccer and she is defiantly a full-fledged teenager ☺ Three days a week she leaves the house at 7:20 am and get home at 9:30 pm. (very long days) Kiara received another award this week from school. She was chosen to attend a special breakfast on Friday 10.31.08 for being an outstanding student. She was pretty excited. As you all know I am in love with the “Twighlight series”. I have read them all twice and now listened to them twice as well. Alex…well we can’t even count how many times she has read them. ☺ However, Rhett and Kiara started a few weeks back and it kind of took over all our free time. Sunday night at 8:30 they finally finished listening to the series on CD ☺ Oh yea…baby! They were both so into it! Kiara wanted to listen to while she got ready she ran up the hill after school to push play and we could not go anywhere in the car without turning it on. She enjoyed it so much she is already to chapter 7 in Twighlight for the second time. ☺ She is just as addicted as Alex and I. Rhett drives thirty minutes to and from work and because cell phones don’t work out here very well and the selection on the radio is horrible he managed to keep up with Kiara’s rigorous pace pretty well. (yes we did “get” to listen during dinner a few times as well)! NOW HE CAN FINALLY TALK TO ME ABOUT THEM AND HE REALLY ENJOYED THEM AS WELL…I DON’T THINK HE HAS READ A BOOK THAT WAS NOT ORTHOPEDICS RELEATED IN…I DON’T KNOW 10 YEARS! ☺ This past week we traveled to Statesville, North Carolina. Alex stated State cup and her team is doing really well so far. The first game they tied 0 to 0. She played very good and had three shoots on goal. The second game we left early to make it to Kiara’s game and they won 6 to 1 and she said she had several shoots on goal in that game as well. She is playing fantastic soccer and gaining a lot of confidence in herself. Kiara had a game in Apex and before the game I had to get after her to be more aggressive…she had been being very timid. So she came out with a bang. ☺ Within the first minute of the game she had already scored. However, in the third minute she was in the box and about to score again when she was fowled and received her first concussion ☹ Her team won 5 to 3 and she still has a headache and her neck hurts. I am sure she will milk this one for several days…she is Kiara after all! So…all in all a very crazy week! The VERY POSSITIVE NOTE IS THAT NOW MY WHOLE FAMILY LOVES TWIGHT ☺
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
What a week!!! We started off with a bang and ended with a bang. Alex is in full swing with Drivers-ed. She is right in the middle of state cup soccer and she is defiantly a full-fledged teenager ☺ Three days a week she leaves the house at 7:20 am and get home at 9:30 pm. (very long days) Kiara received another award this week from school. She was chosen to attend a special breakfast on Friday 10.31.08 for being an outstanding student. She was pretty excited. As you all know I am in love with the “Twighlight series”. I have read them all twice and now listened to them twice as well. Alex…well we can’t even count how many times she has read them. ☺ However, Rhett and Kiara started a few weeks back and it kind of took over all our free time. Sunday night at 8:30 they finally finished listening to the series on CD ☺ Oh yea…baby! They were both so into it! Kiara wanted to listen to while she got ready she ran up the hill after school to push play and we could not go anywhere in the car without turning it on. She enjoyed it so much she is already to chapter 7 in Twighlight for the second time. ☺ She is just as addicted as Alex and I. Rhett drives thirty minutes to and from work and because cell phones don’t work out here very well and the selection on the radio is horrible he managed to keep up with Kiara’s rigorous pace pretty well. (yes we did “get” to listen during dinner a few times as well)! NOW HE CAN FINALLY TALK TO ME ABOUT THEM AND HE REALLY ENJOYED THEM AS WELL…I DON’T THINK HE HAS READ A BOOK THAT WAS NOT ORTHOPEDICS RELEATED IN…I DON’T KNOW 10 YEARS! ☺ This past week we traveled to Statesville, North Carolina. Alex stated State cup and her team is doing really well so far. The first game they tied 0 to 0. She played very good and had three shoots on goal. The second game we left early to make it to Kiara’s game and they won 6 to 1 and she said she had several shoots on goal in that game as well. She is playing fantastic soccer and gaining a lot of confidence in herself. Kiara had a game in Apex and before the game I had to get after her to be more aggressive…she had been being very timid. So she came out with a bang. ☺ Within the first minute of the game she had already scored. However, in the third minute she was in the box and about to score again when she was fowled and received her first concussion ☹ Her team won 5 to 3 and she still has a headache and her neck hurts. I am sure she will milk this one for several days…she is Kiara after all! So…all in all a very crazy week! The VERY POSSITIVE NOTE IS THAT NOW MY WHOLE FAMILY LOVES TWIGHT ☺
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
DRIVERS ED?!?!? Are you serious?? Sounds like life is full and good for you guys - can't wait for you to get back. Is Rhett going to work at TOSH?
OH look at my beautiful girls... I miss them tons!!! I wish I could fly to your house for the holidays. Even more I wish I could watch Twilight with you on Nov 21 I just ordered two new team edward shirts LOL. Anyways we love and miss you guys and I want you to know I only had ten minutes before my class started and I ran home to check you blog!!!
Gota Run!
That is such a cute picture of your girls. They are getting so big. You need a countdown on your blog for moving back to Utah!!!
Post a Comment